Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PHASE II FAN PRODUCTION OPENS ITS SETS TO THE PUBLIC BUT YOU'LL NEED TO ACT QUICKLY – TWO DAYS ONLY!

I have a love/hate thing with Star Trek fan productions. I won't get into the "hate" part, but what I love is clearly shown in the photo, right – the incredible work that goes into these productions by people who willingly give their time, expertise and – most of all – passion. Because the photo is not the original set from 1968 – it's the set from the fan film production Phase II. My hat's off to all those that have made such an amazing thing possible.

And now you can have the opportunity to check out these sets for yourself. From the Phase II Facebook page:

This Saturday July 26, 2014 you can visit the Phase II sets and sit in the Captain's Chair! We are still under construction but are opening up our studio to the public for the first time ever between 10 - 5 ! Please beam aboard The Enterprise at 112 Montcalm Street, Ticonderoga N.Y. 12883 as we make our future plans to host "Trekonderoga" and invite fans to attend from all over the world!

It looks absolutely perfect and I wish I was closer to Ticonderoga, NY, because – replica or not – it's as close as any of us could ever get to actually walking the original bridge of the Enterprise. I'm sure it must be quite an experience.

LLAP

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment