Friday, January 3, 2014

GERALD GURIAN HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Star Trek Authority Gerald Gurian has something – make that A LOT – to say about me on his Blog. When he and Alec Peters both have problems with me, I know I'm on the right side of things. Though in this case, I admit it's for the wrong reasons.

Gerald's story deals with the fact that he made a rebuttal comment on my Blog about a story I wrote, and I then responded to that and then the floodgates opened. Stupid, stupid move on my part. According to Gerald, I then deleted the entire conversation because I did not approve of the content.

And he's absolutely correct, I did not approve.

But it was not his comments that I objected to, but rather my own. By commenting on his insipid, childish posts I did what I had promised myself that I would not do – I engaged someone who is desperate to engage me. And when I realized what i had done, I was ashamed of myself. Ashamed of playing these stupid, wasteful games with someone who I DON'T CARE ABOUT. He has no opinion that is worth my time, yet I reacted like he did. And so I deleted it all.

So if you have a few hours and want to wade through the crap that should have never been written to begin with, feel free. I'll warn you now that it is encyclopedic in its length. You'll find it here:

http://www.startrekpropauthority.com/2014/01/the-wrath-of-angry-dishonorable-bully.html

For the record, I don't recommend it. It's childish, it's boring and it shows two people being incredibly stupid. The only difference between the two is now one is ashamed and the other wants to trumpet it. As usual, I'll leave it to you to draw your own conclusions.

And I sincerely apologize for stepping into it to begin with.

LLAP.

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment