Saturday, June 8, 2013

PREMIERE PROPS NOW OFFERING "AUTHENTIC FAKE" STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR

In yet another new twist on the ongoing problems with Premiere Props' Star Trek offerings, they are now offering the same Communicator prop that had originally been pulled. But now they are offering it as an authentic forgery.

I think my head just exploded.

It comes with a COA so it must be a real forgery rather than a fake forgery. Wait...what??

I have to hand it to Premiere – they're trying their best to make lemonade with the lemons they've been given. According to them there's a collector's market for these fakes, saying:

"Ironically, Mark English "reproductions" have become collectables in their own right."

This is news to me, so I'll be anxiously awaiting the outcome of this auction to see what a "real fake" goes for!

LLAP

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment