Friday, September 5, 2014

IF YOU COULD OWN YOUR FAVORITE STAR TREK PROP, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

That's the question recently posed by a Star Trek Facebook page. Then, fellow Trek collector and blogger C.J. Bunce took it upon himself to sort through all the hundreds of responses which naturally covered all aspects of Star Trek. He then posted the results of his analysis on his blog at Borg.com. His Top 10 tells us about those pieces that really resonate with readers, and, as a by-product, tells us what version of Star Trek connects most with them as well.

I won't give anything away, but catch the entire story HERE. If you're a prop fan you're bound to like some choices while some others, well, not so much. What is most interesting to me is that my personal answer to the question turned out to be the Number One piece, which surprised me a great deal. I didn't know so many other fans had such great taste!

Check out the story for yourself and answer borg.com's question: what would YOU pick?

LLAP

Don

1 comment:

  1. Finally got around to reading the article that is linked here. I own more than one of the top 10. Apparently my tastes overlap significantly with those cited in the article.

    ReplyDelete